Sunday, December 30, 2012

Egg Face Mask




So Pinterest said to break an egg and seperate it. Then, use a warm wash cloth to open the pores on your face. After that, spread white egg yolk all over it and wait for it to dry. Using a damp cloth, rub the white stuff off of your face and spread yellow yolk all over. Then wash it off. Well, here it is. 


I used a bowl, a washcloth, and...


an egg!


Then I seperated the egg whites from the yolk


And put the white in a bowl but you can't really see it. 


Anyways, I dampened my face...


And spread the goo on. 


Then I waited for it to dry and it was sorta hard to wipe off.


So I gave up and put yolk on my face. It felt kind of gross. Although it looks like I'm licking it off my face, I assure you I am not. 


Duck face! On the bright side, I received some nice lip gloss for Christmas.


And it's a good thing I have face wash! Even though it's the same color as the goo on my face. 


I think I'm going to stick to the coconut oil and sugar. Coconut oil is seriously the best thing that happened to me this year. You can do anything with it. I recommend you get some! 
But I don't recommend you do this egg mask thing. 
It's kinda gross.

Did I even nail it? 
I don't know. 
I guess so.

NAILED IT!








No comments:

Post a Comment